Ray and I think that Walker is an adorable little guy....we might be biased, but hey, we are allowed to be. The first thing that everyone says about Walker is, "Awwww, look at those cheeks." Well, he got those from me his Gma says. I too apparently had pinch-able cheeks. :) I have managed to capture his cheeks quite a few times through photographs. Most of the good "cheek" pictures come while he is sleeping....guess he can't control them as well while he is snoozing. :) Enjoy!
This is my favorite!!!!!!
Walker Reagan....you have trademark cheeks that the good Lord blessed you with. Your daddy and I know that you have many qualitites about your personality, a multitude of talents, and a future that lies ahead of you that are just as cute and amazing as your cute little baby face. We know that you will continue to steal the hearts of random ladies in the grocery store, but you have already stolen our hearts and that's all that matters!


















No comments:
Post a Comment